Fashion Time   +  today's special

TRUST HIS HEART AND WATCH IT BURN AND FADE
Mood [Sad]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M Trend cape (gift from JL), A|X t-shirt, Forever 21 maxi skirt & ring, vintage necklace, TNA purse, Ebay knit rosary, UB shoes

Counting down to the final remaining hours of my summer holiday before I start my first class tomorrow. Even though it's only a 3 hour lecture, but the thought of going back to school is rather unsettling. I guess it's time to finally dig out my binders, papers, paints, my film cameras and my Converse backpack, which I stole from JL. I guess you can say that I'm some what "old school" because I still like to write out my notes on lined paper. I find it much easier to study from notes when they are in my own writing. The only reason why I would bring my laptop to school is mainly for blogging, shopping and youtubing purposes. The laptop is more of a distraction than anything else.
I know it's a little late to be buying sunglasses, but I finally picked up the silver Ray-Ban that I've wanted for such a long time now! I've always been such a huge fan of aviators and these mirror lens are just stunning! A classic item that I think should be in everyone's wardrobe.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends October 7th for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!