Fashion Time   +  today's special

A PICTURE IS A POEM WITHOUT WORDS
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [Marc Anthony - You Sang to Me]
H&M printed shirt, X-2 denim, Converse sneakers, vintage glasses

Why is it that once October comes around, the weather instantly turns unbelievably cold? It's only the second day of October and Toronto is going to drop down to a mere 5 degrees tonight. I'm layered up for Nuit Blanche tonight so hopefully I've dressed warm enough so that I won't catch a cold. The trend is that every year no matter how prepared I think that I am, I'm always proven wrong by the middle of the night. I'm planning on going straight to downtown after work and maybe heading over to Guu again before Nuit Blanche. If not, I'm always happy with shopping at Eaton's.

On an another note, I think I've found the perfect dress for my birthday. I've been trying to find the perfect dress for a week now but didn't have any luck until yesterday when I went to Yorkdale with JL. I'm still not 100% sure about this dress, but I'm 98% sure. The dress is from H&M's Night collection and you'll have to wait to see it next weekend if I do end up wearing it for my birthday dinner at Oliver & Bonacini.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends October 7th for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!