Fashion Time   +  today's special

A WISE GIRL KISSES BUT DOESN'T LOVE
Mood [Chilled]
Currently Playing [Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are]
Old Navy men's sweater, Forever 21 denim vest & shorts, W♥C ugly hat, H&M purse & fur legwarmers, Payless booties

When I was walking around the mall in this outfit, I got so many people staring at me. It was probably because of the fur legwarmers! Haha! Every shoe store that I had walked into, many of the sale associates had thought that the legwarmers were actually a part of my boots or they were my boots. They were all pretty impressed when I had told them that they were actually legwarmers. I'm not sure if you can still get these from H&M because I had purchased them last year when they had gone on sale for a mere $7 CAD. Fur items are without a doubt my favourite part of winter. I love being draped in fur things; hats, scarves, mittens and of course a fur coat is a must. I just hate it when these legwarmers start to drag all over the floor. I hate having to wash them after every use.

Halloween weekend and I don't have a costume or any plans. I usually dress up every year, but for some odd reason, it changed this year. Maybe because Halloween, along with Christmas, has become so commercialized that I'm starting to dislike it. Plus, it doesn't help that I have a mini essay due on Monday morning, which I have yet to start. However, I would love to see all of your costumes. Do interest me by telling me what you are going to be dressing up as! ^^