Fashion Time   +  today's special

ATTENTION! WAL-MART REVLON SALE
Mood [Whatever]
Currently Playing [None]
I was in Wal-Mart yesterday when I had noticed this amazing Revlon sale that they were having! (I know that some of you guys also live in Toronto and may be interested in this sale). Revlon is one my favourite drugstore brands (along with Maybelline) so I thought I would share this sale with you all because I've been waiting for a Revlon sale for a long time now!

Most of the Revlon lip products are on sale for under $5 CAD! AMAZING! These were the products that I had picked up: Revlon Matte Lipstick (on sale for $4.18) in Nude Attitude, Revlon Colourburst lipstick (on sale for $4.78) in Baby Pink and Soft Nude (This is my second back up of this lipstick! I love it that much!), and Revlon Lipgloss (on sale for $4.18) in Life's a Beach and Nude Lustre. I wanted to buy more, but I thought I would restrict myself a little because I've been spending a lot of money recently on many online purchases. In total, all 5 of these lip products came out to be $24.97 after tax.

These are amazing prices for those products because most of it is more than 50% off! Go to your nearest Wal-Mart to check it out! I would suggest going to one that's less busy or bigger with more products because I had to go to two Wal-Mart's to find these products. Most of the stuff are sold out already! SO HURRY!