Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

black box boutique



Visiting Black Box Boutique is always one of the highlights of traveling to Auckland..actually getting to try on all that Stolen Girlfriends Club, Ellery, One Teaspoon, and Ksubi (the list could go on...) I'm always spacing out at on the internet makes for a lot of fun. The Claude Maus silk dress I got there last time is one of my favorite pieces in my closet and the signature of the pieces they buy is the same sort of uniquely detailed basic that I would classify it as....had about twenty minutes to go through most of the stock there, hang out and eat lemon cake with Emma Cruickshank in the back, check out the somewhat ingeniously off kilter displays, and whittle my picks down to a beaded bustier One Teaspoon dress, SGC cutout (official name - Swiss cheese) dress, and an Ellery arm banded top. Should go without saying that I can't wait for their online store to open..