Fashion Time   +  today's special

DREAMERS LEARN TO STEER BY THE STARS
Mood [Unreal]
Currently Playing [Kevin Little - Tempted 2 Touch]
H&M velvet dress & purse, Ebay tights, Jeffrey Campbell Dirty Lady wedges

I picked up this purse from H&M yesterday when I went shopping with JL for his birthday. When I asked him what he had wanted to do for his birthday, I wasn't at all shocked that he had wanted to go shopping. He's the type of guy who would rather spend money on clothing/Gundam models/Kamen Rider S.I.C than to go out to celebrate. I guess he's rather simple and easy to please, which is a plus for me cause I wouldn't mind going shopping! Haha! By the way, the purse is stunning and I fell in love with it at first sight. Plus, it helped that I also had a $5 off coupon from H&M.

These are the JC wedges that I had mentioned in my previous post. They are really beautiful (the mirror detail on the wedge is so stunning!) despite the fact that they are a little big. Not the shoe itself, but the straps which made me really disappointed. I think my feet are too skinny because the straps are really big and my feet can right out when I walk. Can't return them because the shipping would cost me almost the same as the shoes. As a result, I decided that I have to wear these with socks, maybe some thick socks. Haha! So now I'm on a search for some cute laced socks. I'm thinking American Apparel, but the last time I checked they didn't have any of those cute laced socks anymore. I'm open to suggestions.

These eyelashes arrived in the mail during this week as well. I had ordered them from Ebay for around $1-$2 a box! Seriously, Ebay has the cheapest lashes if you don't mind waiting for around a week before they arrive. The packaging are not the best, but I can't complain considering the price that I paid for them. As you can tell by the photos, I have already started using some of them. I'll post photos of each lash very soon. I'm also assuming that these lashes will last me at LEAST until Christmas!