Fashion Time   +  outfits

ghostly easy



(Zara blazer and scarf as belt, Equipment silk shirt, Levi's shorts, Jessica Simpson hat, Alexander Wang Diego bag, Topshop Andi boots)

I loved the idea of using a more substantial belt as a scarf at the Carin Wester show and the matchiness of the blues here somehow didn't bother me...the scarf has sort of a mystical horse/star print that I love but haven't quite figured out a proper way to display while being worn..slowly realizing that there really probably isn't one. Not being a sarong person is depressing at times. I started the blog on a steady diet of denim shorts and blazers and it felt slightly relieving to return to...the shorts are the same as ever though they've frayed into pseudo-nothingness and one of the buttonholes ripped and lost all function a while ago. None of the Levi's I try to replace them with ever manage to feel quite right though so I'm stuck with what I've got. Wore this in and around Bryant Park grabbing a bite to eat and stopping at Kinokuniya and Alice and Olivia, then later to the Imitation of Christ show.