Fashion Time   +  through the years

Keith Richards, through the years
With the release of his autobiography fast approaching (but not nearly fast enough, damn it!), Rolling Stones fans, rock groupies, and medically-minded (seriously, how did he do all those drugs?) people alike are anticipating what Keith Richards will reveal in "Life." In celebration of his life, here is a brief show of Keith through the years:"I'm Sagittarius, half-man, half-horse, with a license to shit in the street." "Rock and roll hit England like Hiroshima." "Music is a language that doesn't speak in particular words, it speaks in emotions. And if it's in the bones, it's in the bones." "The only things Mick and I disagree about is the band, the music, and what we do.""I mean, Anita and I, it was never like we were ever married. And, uh, you don't try and ride a bitch like that, baby, without thinking that they're not gonna - you know. Had it. Been there. It's a load of crap, you know. I mean, I've done Mick's chicks, too." "Some people think I'm a mythical genius, others think I'm a junkie madman." "I read the Bible sometimes, but it bores me to death. I just want to know what other people find so bloody fascinating." "I don't sit in trees anymore." "Playing live with the Stones is like living in your own separate country. It's like having an empire but no land." "Music is a necessity. After food, air, water and warmth, music is the next necessity of life."  "I've never turned blue in someone else's bathroom. I consider that the height of bad manners."  "I never thought I was wasted, but I probably was." "I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police.""Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll." "It's really good to be here and as I always say, it's really good to be anywhere!""My epitaph will be: "Fuckers! I told you I wasn't feeling well!"