Fashion Time   +  outfits

MUSIC IS LOVE IN SEARCH OF A WORD
Mood [Bored]
Currently Playing [Ne-Yo - So Sick]
H&M jean jacket & purse, from Hong Kong dress, American Apparel leggings, Forever 21 Mary Jane pumps & headband & necklace

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately, I know how much you guys enjoy these posts. The weather in Toronto has been on and off lately with sunshine and then rain the next hour. So I haven't been able to take my camera out to do a shoot for almost a week now and haven't gotten the chance to find somewhere nice to take it indoors. I'm thinking about where I'm going to be taking pictures when the weather drops to below zero...

As much as I love these Miu Miu look-a-like pumps from Forever 21, they are absolutely brutal to walk in! I even bought one of those Dr. Scholl's inserts, but they are still hardly bearable. They are definitely not made for long distant walking, let alone going to the mall with them. I made that horrible mistake. I think I'm just going to add these shoes to my collection and just model in them. Haha! I wonder if the real Miu Miu ones are actually any better?