Fashion Time   +  today's special

PETITE FEET SAMPLE SHOE SALE
Mood [Excited]
Currently Playing [古巨基 + 林峰 - 歡樂今宵 (HD 演唱會 Live)]

To my Toronto readers: about a month ago, I was informed by the lovely Joyce (Sparkly Playground) of this amazing shoe sample sale that happens once a year during the Thanksgiving holidays in Toronto. The sale actually starts tomorrow (MY BIRTHDAY) and it runs until Thanksgiving Monday, which is next week. This is what Joyce had to say about her previous visits:

"I always suggest to go on the VIP day as early as you can. You get $10 off with the coupon. I forgot the restrictions, because it did seem to differ slightly everytime. On the website, it did not specify too much detail. The coupon is usually sent to your inbox within two weeks to the sales. Size 6, 7, and 8 usually goes the fastest on the first day. I find that the shoe designs are pretty good, but only if you go early enough, because otherwise you're left with what I call the let overs. This sale is suitable for anyone 15 to 95. You are bound to find at least one pair that suits you for sure."

Sounds good? At least I'm convinced to check this place out. You can find more information on it's official website at http://www.petitefeet.ca/
I'm most likely going to go tomorrow, I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than to pick up a few pairs of shoes :) I want a pair of Sam Edelman and Jessica Simpson even though my first Jeffrey Campbell just arrived in the mail today! (Photos will be up shortly)

Joyce, I actually don't think that I'll be going in the morning tomorrow, probably around 2:30pm. Turns out I won't get to skip class on my birthday afterall because I have to wait for the boyfriend to finish class >=P

On another note, Florence gave me chocolate and Japanese candies as an early birthday treat/love package last Monday. Isn't the packaging so CUTE?! XD In case you were wondering, I'm not actually doing anything special for my birthday tomorrow. (Official celebrations will be on Friday) I think JL has something planned, but I'm not completely sure. I guess it's suppose to be a "surprise" but I always figure his plans out before they actually happen. Haha! But we'll see what happens tomorrow.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends TOMORROW for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!