Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

shambled after



(vintage silk shirt, Pendleton x Opening Ceremony wool shorts, Jeffrey Campbell taupe Lita shoes, Balenciaga bag)

Sunset at Presidio Park in San Diego, a park that no one seems to care about based on its dependable desertedness. It's high on a pinnacle above the tourist trap they call Old Town and overlooks a tangle of freeways heading to the beach...so many people drive around the base of it every and I'm pretty sure they never look up. I got these shorts at Opening Ceremony in LA..I think I like that they're so thick and warm for how short they are. The slanted cut kills me. Actually a weird number of pieces in my wardrobe fall under this cozy/barely any surface area category so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised that my first Pendleton purchase would look like this instead of some sort of useful outerwear type of thing. Worn here with my favorite top and bag.