Fashion Time   +  today's special

THE AIRPORT AT MIDNIGHT
Mood [Accomplished]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M red jacket, Hong Kong overalls, Levi's plaid shirt, Betsey Johnson purse, Emu boots

Last Friday, JL, one of his friend and I took one of JL's other friend to the airport for his 1:30am flight to Hong Kong. He's going back for less than week because of some family matter and we took this advantage to send him off. (His two friends shall remain faceless) A flight in the middle of the night means that traffic was extremely smooth and the check in counter was practically empty. As a resuit, we had over 2 hours to waste around at the airport. Luckily I had my camera with me so we were able to fool around taking photos of each other since all the shops were already closed. I can't even remember why I did the thing I did in the last photo. He must have said something...

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends October 7th for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!