Fashion Time   +  photography

THE SEARCH IS OVER
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]
I saw this photo on Melissa's blog last week and I had to go into Aldo to take a look. The Aldo boots are even more stunning in person and it also comes in a brown. I've been looking for anything shearling for a while and I can't wait to get my hands on these boots. The Aldo I went to today only had the brown ones left, I'm going to see if I can hunt down the black ones at another store tomorrow.
Lomography Fisheye No. 2

On another note, my parents also bought me this fisheye camera for my birthday last week! Super excited and I've got a role of film in there. I'll post photos once it's been developed. By the way, this reading week has really screwed up my sleeping patterns. It's 5:19 in the morning and I don't know why I'm still awake.