Fashion Time   +  Led Zeppelin

all the good times i've been misusin', way way down inside, i'm gonna give you my love
I've been going through a really heavy wave of a Led Zeppelin lovin' right now and as a result of their music being on constant loop, I am consumed with thoughts of Jimmy Page. There's such an element of mystery and danger to him, from the way he treated groupies to his association with the occult, but it's hidden beneath a beautiful, innocent exterior. He appears boyish, almost angelic at times -- but there are certainly other moments where he has that glean in his eyes that says 'I could destroy you.' (In a good way, of course.) His guitar skills are practically unparalleled and his life is legendary. Looking at him and thinking about him has left me feeling a little dazed and confused myself.