Fashion Time   +  today's special

DREAMS ARE FREE, SO FREE YOUR DREAMS
Mood [Calm]
Currently Playing [NEWS - 愛なんて]
UB faux fur coat, Forever 21 shirt & shorts, H&M hat, Ardene over-the-knee socks, Sam Edelman Zoe Boots

I bought this amazing fur jacket last year, but I didn't take it out to wear until now. I don't know why I've been hiding this coat in my closet for so long because I'm so in love with it. You honestly feel like royalty the moment you put it on! Haha! I had purchased this coat from Urban Behaviour for only $30 CAD during last year's Exclusive SPC (Student Price Card) Shopping Day because everything in the store was 50% off on regular priced items! The sale is happening again this coming Thurs November 11th (TOMORROW) for one day only! Also, the 50% off applies to Costa Blanca and Costa Blanca X as well. I don't mind the clothes from these stores even though most of the time you would have to dig through all the garbage before you can actually get to the good stuff and there isn't a lot of it. But for it's price, I guess I'll dig. So for those of you who are in Canada and are SPC card holders, do check this sale out!