Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

dressed up in the afternoon, soho



(Lanvin for H&M dress, Topshop boots)

I have no idea how I managed to fit this dress in my suitcase when I packed it yesterday afternoon to come home to California. Unbelted, it juts out actual feet from the body in a way that makes you sort of pat yourself absentmindedly (I might mean creepily). I ended up getting three pieces from the collection after the show on Thursday night and figured it was worth freezing in it for ten minutes or so outside the Soho Grand since I have no idea when I'll actually deem it appropriate to wear it again. I'm no Carrie Bradshaw sitting forlornly on a hotel bed in Paris or anything. But definitely a fun dress to wear, apparently at any hour of the day..I especially love the mousy color and nude neckline and general princess-ness going on.