Fashion Time   +  shopping

I HAVE SET MY RAINBOW IN THE CLOUDS
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [None]

JL and I went on our monthly, recently it's been a weekly, shopping trip to our favourite mall. He made me promise to not to mention it on my blog because he fears that everyone who reads this post will want to go there. He wants to make sure sure that his sizes will always be available. That's one of the reason why we both love this mall so much; you can always find your size even when the garment have been sold out everywhere else. Therefore, I'm no longer allow to mention where this mall is located. But if you have followed me long enough, you can probably figure it out and I really don't think I have that much influence anyways. But just keeping my promise to him, so I'm not mentioning the name of the mall.
It was a rainy/sunny day, so we saw a rainbow as we were driving. It reminded me of the Bible story of Noah where God made a promise to never flood the earth again with the sign of a rainbow. Anyways, here are the purchases I made on that day:
A really bad habit of mine, as pointed out by JL, is that I always buy the same things but just in different colours. Here is an example; I bought the same two dresses from H&M with different colours. But how can I pass them up for only $14.95 CAD each! Yeah, this dress was part of the holiday price point items, so it's really cheap! That H&M still had tons of them left, so I quickly grabbed my size!
Hauls from Forever 21; I bought the denim dress because it was on sale for $13.99 CAD. Though I probably won't get to wear it alone until next summer but I thought it was still a great buy. I also got two scarves (One printed and one is more of a fur collar) and a mini brush set. I needed a brush set for my purse so I decided to get the polka dot ones from Forever 21 because they were only $6 CAD. It also comes with a little pouch so I don't have to worry about my powder or the makeup getting all over the inside of my purse.
SHOES & SHOES from Costa Blanca! I had wanted to get these two pairs last week during their Friends and Family Sale, where everything was 50% off. But the store that I went to during that time didn't have my size left so I didn't end up getting them. (I blame them for not having enough size 5's) Now I went back to another Costa Blanca and to my surprise, they had them left in my size. The store was having a promotion, 40% off all merchandises, but of course, it's still not as good as 50% off. However, I paid $41 CAD for both pairs so I can't really complain. Oh, I usually don't like plain black shoes, but my OL (Office Lady) shoes were starting to fall apart so I needed a new pair.

PS, in case you were wondering about H&M x Lanvin launch, sadly, I didn't end up going. It got really cold last night and thus, I decided not to wait in the cold. Plus, I did go in the store later to check out what's left of the collection and I must say, the quality of the dresses that were left over isn't that great. But of course that one-shoulder yellow dress was no where to be found.