Fashion Time   +  today's special

IN HIS ROOM
Mood [Cranky]
Currently Playing [None]
This is the boyfriend's room, where I usually spents the other 12 hours of my day in. Believe it or not, I write most of my blog posts in this room. We are both really messy people and our rooms really do look alike. No, I don't have Gundam figures or Kamen Rider S.I.C in my room, (I lied, I do have Wing Zero in my room) but like JL my room looks more like storage than an actual room. I always complain that he spends way too much money on all his toys/figures. His two display stands are filling up fast and I'm convinced that he'll be needing a third one very soon. Though I must admit that I'm also a fan of Gundam and Kamen Riders as well. If my love for fashion hasn't consumed me completely, I'm pretty sure that I'll be splurging on anime products as well. He has as many, if not more, Hobby Japan magazines as I have ViVi magazines. We always stock up when we go back to Hong Kong because it's so much cheaper there. Lastly, yeah he painted his walls black when he first moved in. He enjoys pretending to be morbid sometimes.

Note: I wasn't allowed to photograph his closet, but trust me when I say that he has a much bigger and fuller closet than me!