Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

lamiilloo



(fashiontoast x Dannijo Isosceles Necklace, Zara leather jacket, LNA tank, Pendleton x Opening Ceremony wool shorts, Theory bag)

The cafe that doubles as my second home when I'm at my place in Silverlake. Mostly because I still don't have internet there. Or silverware, for that matter. This ruined Bryan's life a little bit when he was staying with me but we made a routine of lugging our laptops to LA Mill, him possibly multiple times a day (while I slept in..let me note that he sleeps about as much as a goldfish..but gives good post-lights out girltalk), to try and stay caught up on everything. Luckily they serve everything from breakfast and the best hot chocolate I've had outside of Italy to wine and some strangely varied dinner options. I can't be the only one that gets suspicious when restaurants serve Japanese food alongside pasta and caesar salad...

Anyway, we took these these shots before sitting down to answer emails for 4 straight hours and after I painstakingly taught him how to focus with a DSLR. Wearing pretty much all of my current favorite pieces..I bought the jacket at Zara in Harajuku this summer. I've got the exact same one in black that they sold last winter and immediately grabbed this one when I recognized all the detailing. I love that it gets visibly more broken in with every wear.