Fashion Time   +  shopping

SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE OLD ENOUGH TO READ FAIRY TALES AGAIN
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [Beyond - 光輝歲月]
Costa Blanca cape, from Hong Kong pantyhose, H&M floral dress (Unseen), Juicy Couture purse, Payless booties, Forever 21 bunny ears headband

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately, please do blame the cold/windy/rainy weather in Toronto. And the sun setting at 5:30pm everyday doesn't help either. As mentioned before, I am trying to look for a decent place to take photos indoor during the winter season. However, I really dislike the indoor lighting at my house (plus, I have no space in my house) and JL's house is not any better. Thus, with no luck, I just might suck it up and embrace the elements. Or maybe it's time that I invest in some lighting equipments since I'll eventually need them anyways. Better yet, maybe I'll sign out some from my school...Haha, not for assignment purposes but for my blog! XD

Anyways, remember the Exclusive SPC Shopping Day that I had mentioned in my previous post where everything at Urban Behaviour and Costa Blanca was 50% off? I ended up going to Vaughan Mills with JL and Joyce after classes. UB was disappointing this year, wouldn't find anything that I had liked. However, both Joyce and I picked up this amazing cape at Costa Blanca! I've actually been eyeing this cape for a while now but with the regular price at $60 CAD, I wasn't willing to buy it. Now that it was 50% off, I am more than happy to add it to my closet. =)