Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

the bottom of the world is gold and the world is upside down



Random shots from the long weekend driving from San Diego to San Francisco and back..spent Sunday packing again (or just..adding more) and now I'm in Tokyo working for the next couple of weeks through my Japanese agency Les Pros. Driving the thousand miles put me in the mood to finally finish On the Road on the plane which left me feeling as titchy small as it always did, and I don't even mean that in a bad way. Checked into the Park Hyatt Tokyo, which isn't unlike like an eagle's nest on top of the city. But that could be the streaming nature imagery playing on the TV here getting to me. Either way, I'm pretty delirious right now and probably have no right to be trying to string words together. First order of business is press all day tomorrow followed by Japan's blogger awards with Sweet magazine. It's so nice being back in Tokyo!