Fashion Time   +  w♥c

THE DAY I SAW RAYMOND LAM (林峰)
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]
W♥C tank top, Urban Planet striped shirt, Urban Behaviour fur vest, American Apparel leggings, random cowboy boots, from Hong Kong usamimi, H&M bracelet, Vivienne Westwood purse, Ebay fox tail

Last Saturday two friends, JL and I attended the Raymond Lam (林峰 Come 2 Toronto) Concert in Toronto. I loved Raymond even more after hearing him sing live! He's simply amazing at singing and did I mention, HOT? JL thought I was a little crazy because I was cheering and screaming so loud like a little kid who just saw an ice-cream truck pass by. Ohhh wait, I still do that! =P I was pretty impressed at the seats that we got because though we bought the cheapest tickets ($28 each), the seats were pretty close to the stage since we weren't dead centre. It was also really nice of Raymond to walk off of the stage twice so that he can get closer to his fans. How thoughtful! I think Morning Cute is my favourite song now :)

Anyways, they didn't let me take in my camera into the concert so I wasn't able to take any pictures. But I did take some photos during the autograph session that was held earlier that day at Market Village, Markham.
This is when I just arrived and when the stage was still empty. I thought I had arrived pretty early at 10:30am considering that the session doesn't start until 12:30pm. But I was WRONG! There were already tons of fans, GIRLS, in line! I guess I won't be meeting him or getting his autograph since he only stayed for an hour! =(
I only managed to take some shots of him from really far away! But I'm still pretty happy because I got a shot of him smiling! Hehe! I wasn't impressed with his choice of clothing though, he was wearing all black! Maybe he really did just got off the plane...
This is the CRAZIEST thing that I've ever seen! These girls were forming a line around where Raymond will leave! The security have to keep pushing everyone back so they can clear a space for him to walk through. I waited for around 15 minutes and gave up because Raymond was not getting off stage. My friend and I had a theory that he had went out another way already and that this was merely a decoy! Haha! We never stayed to find out if our theory was true or not because we ended up going for Dim Sum! Haha! :) Did anyone else attend his autograph session/concert?