Fashion Time   +  outfit

Blushing in PInk - and My Messy Apt
12321(Forever 21 Parka, H&M Faux Fur Collar, Anarchy Street Orange Scarf, Dad's Versace Belt that he left at our old place which I quickly stole, Mom's Vintage Pleated Skirt, Steve Madden Lace Up Ankle Boots, Su-shi Bag)
oh, how long have I waited to take an outfit picture!Since Wes has left us to spend time with his family for Christmas, Charcoal and I were left alone in this gloomy rainy weather. Today was a little better than the other days as it rained on and off and I finally had some free time so Charcoal and I met up with a friend of mine from school for an early dinner and before we were done with our dinner it started pouring again.I heard it's raining like this in the entire state of California. Hopefully by tomorrow the rain will stop since Charcoal and I will be flying back home to LA.Anybody doing anything fun for Christmas?