Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

GOT TO HAVE YOU
Mood [Bittersweet]
Currently Playing [Lara Fabian - White Christmas]
Keroppi, White Sugarbunny, Brown Sugarbunny

Yay! I just went to Mcdonalds after school today and I collected the rest of the watches that just came out this week! (See the other 3 watches here) I was so excited when I saw that they had the remaining of the Sanrio Collection. They are so cute and so worth the $2 per watch! I know that there are 7 watches in total but I only got 6. I didn't want XOXO or Badtz Maru (I had no idea that he's called Badtz Maru, I've always known him as XOXO). Anyways, I didn't want him cause JL said that he looks so pissed and angry to be turned into a watch by Mcdonalds. I laughed so hard and agreed so we didn't get him. Sorry Badtz Maru!

PS, thank you everyone for all your support regarding my last post! Don't fret, I'll continue to blog about what interests me and what are my passions. I will never change that.