Fashion Time   +  photo diary

new york in november

Last month H&M and Google invited me out to New York for a few days, H&M for the Lanvin show and Google for the launch of Boutiques.com. Their new shopping site is fun and easy to use - they've created an entire category for bloggers and I'm flattered to be featured in it. Check out my boutique with all my current favorite things here. I've never been during the end of fall so pardon all the leafy photos, I got excited. I stayed at the Four Seasons and at the Soho Grand so really got the best of both worlds. Thank you to Tommy at the Soho Grand for finding a room for Bryan and me at the last minute! Most everything I'm wearing here that hasn't been posted before is vintage or Lanvin x H&M..the crushed velvet dress is Betsey Johnson that I found at a thrift store, I need to wear it more often...love the extra long sleeves and ice skater costume silhouette.