Fashion Time   +  travel

PRIINCESS IS BACK FROM NEW YORK
Mood [Frustrated]
Currently Playing [Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home]I'm finally back from my 3 day trip to New York. Well, I actually got back last night, but I was so tired that I didn't get around to updating until now. Believe it or not, I missed not being able to blog the entire time when I was there! Haha! I didn't take much photos of my trip since it was a pure shopping trip and no sight seeing was done. I have to admit though that the sale at Woodbury was a little disappointing. There were hardly anything good and most sizes were already out of stock. I'm assuming that it was because we went after the Boxing Day rush. *Sigh* I didn't buy ANY clothing at all but I did pick up two pairs of Burberry shoes for only $99 USD each!! Purchasing those shoes were the highlight of my trip because luckily, the last pairs were my size. I almost bought a pair of Balenciaga heels as well if they didn't have such a noticable mark on the front and if they weren't the last pair. I'm still sad that I couldn't find a new wallet. However, here are some of the stuff that I had picked up. The photo is missing a pair of boots and a hood scarf that I had purchased on the last day.1) Burberry Mary Janes $99 USD (NO TAX!)
2) Burberry Boots $99 USD (NO TAX!)
3) Coach Poppy Purse $120 USD
4) Coach Coin Bag $15 USD
5) American Apparel Girly Lace Socks $6USD
6) American Apparel Nail Polish 3 for $15 USD
7) Smith's Lip Balm $5 USD
8) Betsey Johnson Earrings $18 USD
9) DKNY Boxer Shorts for JL $15 USD
10) L'Occitane en Provence Ultra Rich Hair Cream $11 USD - I can't wait to review this!
Here are the stuff that Ada purchased at Woodbury:
1) Bottega Veneta Purse $699 USD
2) Bottega Veneta Wallet $219 USD
3) DKNY Boots $99 USD
4) Betsey Johnson Dress $34 USD
5) American Apparel Nail Polish 3 for $15 USD
6) Smith's Lip Balm $5 USD (She went nuts getting these for her friends in Hong Kong as souvenirs)

I'm going to end this post with two photos from my hotel room of my two travel companions. Now Hello Kitty has been with me to Hong Kong and New York! Don't they just look so cute and cuddly together?

PS, I'll try my best to squeeze in one more post tomorrow at work before 2011.