Fashion Time   +  outfits

WHEN I COME UNDONE YOU BRING ME BACK AGAIN
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [None]
Bench sweater, Costa Blanca vest, Berksha pants, H&M necklace, A&F hat

JL surprised me today with another Christmas present. Last month, we had promised not to buy each other anything for Christmas this year and we both failed at keeping that promise. He also ended up getting me a Joby Gorillapod SLR and this Chi's Sweet Home stuffed toy! We started watching the anime together just a little over 2 weeks ago and we both fell in love with Chi. He actually bough two of them with different facial expressions. He gave me one to put in my room and the other is in his room. Chi's actually the cutest cat ever and if you haven't watched the anime, I highly suggest that you should start watching the first season here.

On another note, wow, Christmas is only 2 days away. I cannot believe how fast this month has come and gone! Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a post sometime tomorrow or on Christmas day to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Oh, I forgot to mention that I'll actually be going to New York for 3 days next week. All updates from my trip will be posted later. Right now, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for new years.