Fashion Time   +  today's special

WHY DO YOU MAKE IT HARD TO LOVE YOU
Mood [Disappointed]
Currently Playing [G-Dragon & T.O.P - High High]
Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー) t-shirt from JL, H&M floral pants & hat, Mcdonalds My Melody watch

Do not be fooled by these floral pants from H&M. I had purchased them sometime last week because A) they were the perfect harem floral pants and B) they were on sale for an amazing $15! However, when I wore them out last Monday and the moment I sat down, the seams on both sides near my hip came loose. Okay, I think "loose" is an understatement, more like they ripped right open. Luckily, the pockets on the inside were able to hide my skin from showing and making it really noticeable. It gave me enough time to go home and change into another pair of pants. JL joked and said that I was getting fatter and that's why the pants ripped when I sat down. Haha! But anyways, I quickly returned them the next day and didn't even bother looking for another pair though the sales lady told me that it was probably a defect in this specific pair. I just don't want to risk having another accident like this again. I'm just thankful that the pants didn't decide to rip in the back.