Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

you've given me things to think about until at least february twenty seventh



(3.1 Phillip Lim double sleeve sweater, vintage belt, Forever 21 lace shorts, Jeffrey Campbell shoes, Theory bag, hat from Oak NYC, cross ring courtesy of Lord Griffon)

Sorry for the absence! A couple pics from Norcal in a knit hat I got at Oak in New York in September and a Phillip Lim cashmere sweater with mid/double/rolled up/waffle woven sleeves. I'm still here in Tokyo for a few more days and have just now managed to take care of basic internet issues with some sort of miraculous go-anywhere pocket wifi device I bought in Shibuya today that looks like a computer mouse but..isn't. I haven't had much time to breathe but the trip has been amazing between the people I've met, the opportunities I've had, and the chance to work on my Japanese through complete immersion. Exhausted but happy.