Fashion Time   +  outfits

A STYLE STATEMENT
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [Sum 41 - Pieces]
Forever 21 vintage wide leg denim, H&M lace top, Jessica Simpson Dany heels, vintage fridge scarf

My long search for the perfect pair of wide legged denim has finally ended. These are without a doubt my favourite pair of jeans that I own at the moment. The high waist, dark wash and flared bottoms are perfection. The best part is that though I had ordered these online and never had tried them on previously in the store (I hate shopping at the actual Forever 21 stores because they are always either crowded or out of stock), these jeans are a perfect fit! Plus one for consistency in sizing. Now, I only wish that I was a few inches taller so I wouldn't need to compensate with a 6 inch heel. On another note, I picked up this beautiful lace top from H&M last week for only 10 bucks. I was almost tempted to get it in black as well.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends January 31. Follow the link on the side bar!