Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

BONE-CRUSHING COLD
Mood [Shocked]
Currently Playing [楊千嬅 - 自由行]
Head Porter key holder

Yes, my car key snapped in half today when I tried to open the door (the other part of the key is in the lock). Don't let the sun fool you, this is by far the coldest weekend of this year! Right now the temperature in Toronto is -17°C and with the wind chill, it actually feels like -25°C! I'm freezing in my own room even though I've turned up the temperature in the house by almost 10°C. Luckily, I was close to home and was rescued rather quickly by my dad. I now make sure that I always carry an extra car key with me whenever I go out so if this were to happen again, at least I can get into the car with the spare key.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends January 31. Follow the link on the side bar!