Fashion Time   +  shopping

E.L.F BRIGHTENING EYE COLOR FOUND IN DOLLARAMA
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [唐禹哲 - 只欠一句 我愛你]
e.l.f. Essentials Brightening Eye Color in Silver Lining, Punk Funk & Blue Moon

Just a quick note for my Toronto readers, you'll be happy to know that Dollarama now carries a very limited collection of ELF Brightening Eye Colour! I had previously blogged here about Dollarama carrying ELF brushes, eyelash curlers and sharpeners, and now they carry these 3 eyeshadow quads as well. I went to two differeny Dollarama's (Scarborough Town Centre & Woodside Mall) and it seems that they only have these three colours to choose from.

I know that they are 50 cent more expensive than the ELF website (the retail price is $1), but at least you don't have to a) pay for shipping from the States and b) have to deal with the long shipping process. Plus, it's only 50 cent per item. I had just started playing with one of the quads and my initial thoughts are that the shadows are really blendable and really pigmented! =) If you are interested, I would suggest going to your local Dollarama ASAP because both stores that I went to were already low on stock.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends TONIGHT. Follow the link on the side bar!