Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

rock formation



(Mercury Duo coat, Aula Aila sheer top, Hanes wifebeater, vintage Levi's shorts, Dolce & Gabbana wedges, Whyred sunglasses, vintage eelskin clutch)

The most basic outfit ever but taken up a notch with this sweet little top that I picked up while shooting with ViVi in Tokyo..we went to the Aula Aila showroom and I tried on a bunch of clothes and took photos ie. what bloggers are supposed to do no matter what the scenario I suppose. I chose a long knit dress to parade around in for a second. Anyway, the line is rad and oddly enough sort of Americana inspired..fringe, crochet, and this crazy raw cut leather chopped up into ragged little tops and jackets. Sorry for the awkward flasher shots...there was no way I was committing to taking the coat off in the brutal San Francisco wind but I wanted to at least try to emphasize the sequins clustered together so thickly that they look like jagged bits of pyrite.