Fashion Time   +  today's special

SO THE SNOW QUEEN ALSO BECAME A STORY
Mood [Tired]
Currently Playing [None]
I ended my winter holidays with a ski trip today to Barrie with my parents, Ada and JL. The last time I went skiing was over 3 years ago, so it felt a little weird to be back on skis again. We ended up getting the unlimited pass and stayed at the resort for over 6 hours. I felt terrible for my parents who waited for us at the chalet while we skiied. At least they were nice and warm despite being almost bored to death. Though the weather was pretty decent, the snow was terrible because most of it was man-made and super icy. I'm really hoping I won't be sore tomorrow morning.

I had such a wonderful Christmas, New Years and holiday that I'm sadden by the fact that school starts tomorrow. While most universities don't begin school until next week, my university decides to be "different" and thus, we are back in school tomorrow. I don't know how it's possible, but I feel like I'm already behind in all my classes. I haven't even looked at my schedule for this semester yet nor have I checked my grades from the last semester. But all I can think about is that I really need to catch up on some sleep right now.