Fashion Time   +  outfits

THE COLOUR OF WINTER IS IN THE IMAGINATION
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [楊千嬅 - 自由行]
H&M floral top, Only crochet vest, Forever 21 tutu, Campus Crew leggings, Rue 21 hooded scarf, vintage boots, American Apparel Nail Lacquer in L Esprit

The area around JL's house received another inche or two inches of snow last night while the area around my house is still a little green. We only live 40 minutes car ride away from each other but it always surprises me how much snow he gets in his area. The city is always the prettiest right after its first snow fall. The way the snow gathers on the top of the car or on the branches of trees are my favourite things about winter. I love how silent and tranquil the neighbourhood becomes. This, to me, is the perfect weather for a night walk.