Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

the meaning of all the bad dreaming

(sweater courtesy of Mercury Duo, Forever 21 lace shorts, Tristan Blair wedges, Elizabeth and James knuckle ring)

Time for a good scare. Was walking around in a rainy Pacific Beach last week and dragged Colin into a uhh well, let's face it, stripper store when I saw the legwarmered mannequins wearing these feathery masks I never knew I needed. Couldn't find the most awesomely horrible light blue one I wanted from the window but walked out with a black one and a white one. I always need options. Oh and also picked up this snake bracelet that's currently wrapped around my rear view mirror. And this is why when people ask me where I shop I say everywhere. For spring I think I'm going to start a small collection of droopy open knit sweaters like this one to live in.