Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

11 shots from new york
  1. Karen Walker dress and some paper entertainment at the Soho Grand Penthouse
  2. snow melting in Central Park
  3. a stop at Le Pain Quotidien
  4. Acne Hybria boots, probably my most comfortable shoes at this height
  5. the new Alexander Wang store
  6. LF sweater, Topshop shorts, Dannijo necklace, Pamela Love rings
  7. at Marc by Marc Jacobs with Kiko Mizuhara
  8. magazines I wish were easier to find in California
  9. catching up online
  10. my favorite look at Charlotte Ronson
  11. Karen Walker scarf I stole from Bryan for the night
A few photos from New York, sorry I'm so behind! Only had a couple days at home before leaving for a quick trip to Tokyo and I just woke up here in Milan. Nothing better than traveling wearing you out so hard that you go to sleep at 10 and wake up ready to go before the sun's up. Can't wait for the Dolce & Gabbana and Versus shows today!