Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

A MINI HAUL OF THE DAY
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [張敬軒 - 夜宴]
Don't worry; I'm still saving money for my trips in the summer. I bought these with my Christmas gift card that I received from my family, so it didn't really count as "shopping" since I didn't spend my own money! HAHA!

1) H&M cropped sunset top ($19.95 CAD) - I personally love these scenic tops because it remind me so much of Christopher Kane's works. I actually own one from their Trend collection from last Spring that I wore here.

2) H&M Sex Pistols "God Save the Queen" shirt ($19.95 CAD) - I love anything with the British flag on it and thus, I couldn't pass this up.

3) The Body Shop Seaweed Starter Kit (Regular price $25 CAD on sale at the moment for $18 CAD) - It includes Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, Seaweed Clarifying Toner, Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream, Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment and a re-usable turqoise mesh bag with zip closure. I had heard wonderful thing about the Seaweed collection since it's suitable for Oily/Combination skin. I had only wanted to try just the Toner but I was convinced by the sales lady to just get the entire starter kit to try everything out. Plus, I needed to renew my membership card anyways so I needed to spend over a certain amount. I'll start using these tonight...I'll tell you what I think in two weeks.

4) This is my favourite purchase of the day year!!! I went to Winners, which is like a Canada version of Ross, and found this Vivienne Tam beauty! It's a leather jacket with spandex sleeves. I love the contrast of the two textures, which reminds me a lot of Burberry's Gabardine Biker Trench Coat from the S/S 2011 collection, but of course not nearly as nice. I know that some Winners do sell designer clothing but I just didn't expect it from the one that I went to. I also cannot believe that it was a decent fit (I would prefer a size 0 but the 2 is acceptable).

5) CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Yeah, Vivienne Tam jacket for $12 CAD at Winners and it's in perfect condition! (In case some of you may be wondering, I went to the Winners at Markville) I still can't believe I got it for that price!! :) It's cheaper than my other leather jacker from H&M. Incredible! ^^

PS, don't forget to enter my Dior, Sigma, Melliesh, Skin79 giveaway which ends March 9. Follow the link on the side bar!