Fashion Time   +  shopping

DARIYA PALTY HAIR COLOUR - MILK TEA BROWN FROM T&T
Mood [Sick]
Currently Playing [Owl City - Fireflies]
Yesterday I finally made a visit to T&T (For those of your who are not from Toronto, T&T is basically a Taiwanese Super Market that sells tons of Asian snacks and some beauty products such as My Beautiful Diary facial masks and now even some Japanese cosmetics). Anyways, I purchased the Palty Hair Colour in Milk Tea Brown because I had always wanted to try Japanese hair dyes. Plus, it was on sale for $9.99 CAD, which is the same price as most of the North American brands. Plus, who can say no to Tsubasa and Yui? They are so pretty! Here is one of the ads for their hair dye:

I decided to buy two boxes because my hair is really long and most times it takes more than a box to dye all my hair. I've been hearing mix reviews about Palty Hair Colours: some girls love them while others hate them because the colours not as bright as the box colour. So I bought the lightest shade that I can find hoping that it at least make my hair a little lighter than what it is now. I'm thinking about dying my hair sometime next week, so stay tune for that review. In the meantime, for those who have tried Palty before, let me know what you think in the comments :) Thanks!

PS, don't forget to enter my Dior, Sigma, Melliesh, Skin79 giveaway which ends March 9. Follow the link on the side bar!