Fashion Time   +  today's special

DON'T COUNT EVERY HOUR BUT MAKE EVERY HOUR COUNT
Mood [Sad]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M Men's dress shirt, Armani Exchange t-shirt, vintage distressed jeans, Spring shoes, Forever 21 necklace

I can't believe it's already Thursday! Yes, I'm sad because my reading week is almost over and I haven't accomplished anything. I've failed to pick up any of my books, to write any of my papers and to start my final piece for the exhibition that's happening in the end of April. Where did the time go? It saddens me even more knowing that the remaining 3 days of this reading week will consist of paid work, volunteer work and other uneventful events that will take up most of the day. Why did this holiday not feel like a break at all?

On a lighter note, some of you may remember from the My First Tiffany post that my fingers are really tiny. My ring size is around 4.5 - 5, which means it's close to impossible for me to find any rings that would fit me. I definitely cannot find any rings in Forever 21 or H&M. But I was lucky enough to find the last size 5's in these rings from Aldo today! The sales told me that each ring style only comes with 1 to 2 size 5's and once sold, they never re-stock them. Boy, was I happy! :)

PS, don't forget to enter my Dior, Sigma, Melliesh, Skin79 giveaway which ends March 9. Follow the link on the side bar!