Fashion Time   +  today's special

I'll BACK OFF SO YOU CAN LIVE BETTER
Mood [Lost]
Currently Playing [G.NA (Feat. 용준형) - 꺼져 줄게 잘 살아]
H&M blazer, Zara drop-crotch pants, UP zebra tank, Only distressed scarf, Forever 21 shoes, my mom's necklace

Toronto and surrounding areas have been hit with a Ground Hog Day storm. It was suppose to worst as it hits over Toronto, but as I look out the window right now, it doesn't look that bad at all. The snow has already stopped falling and the most of the roads have already been shovel. My university did declare a snow day for the morning/afternoon classes, which means everything is cancelled. BUT, my class is in the evening today and the decision to cancel night classes has not been made yet. ARGH! They will make a decision sometime between 1pm and 5pm, which sucks. I'm contemplating at the moment if I should do my homework for tonight's class. I don't want to do it only to find out later that class is cancelled. I'm also in the mood to stay home today and maybe make another video....

EDIT @ 1:13pm: WOOOT! No evening classes!! My university just made a decision to cancel all classes for today! YES!

I'll leave you with this song that has been on repeat for the past few days: