Fashion Time   +  outfits

LOVE IS THE REASON FOR IT ALL
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [張敬軒 - 酩酊天使]
H&M top, Zara pants, from Ebay laced collar, Bluenotes blazer, UP fedora

Remember the scans that I posted here about the Ojikawa and Obakawa style from Popteen? Well, this is my attempt to re-create the look with clothing that I already owned. I still haven't went thrifting yet, since school and work have been so crazy hectic lately. Plus, I'm still on major saving mode for HK/Japan :( But anyways, how perfect is this ebay collar for the Obakawa style? I love accessories that are versatile like the collar. It's a collar that's removable and can be paired up with virtually any top. That way one item can create many different looks. This is really important if you are shopping with a budget like me. Try to look for items that can be worn with different outfits. This does not necessarily mean that they have to be basics, but items that can be transferable are key.

*Bonus* For your enjoyment, here is a goofy photo of me :)

PS, don't forget to enter my Dior, Sigma, Melliesh, Skin79 giveaway which ends March 9. Follow the link on the side bar!