Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

rag & bone diy project



(Rag & Bone cardigan, vintage slip, Elizabeth and James knuckle ring, Plush socks)

(Rag & Bone hat, vintage silk shirt, Topshop leather shorts)

I'm sure you've all heard about Rag & Bone's spring campaign but just in case you haven't - David Neville and Marcus Wainwright had the genius idea to enlist Abbey Lee, Sasha Pivovarova, Edita, and Lily Aldridge to shoot the clothes however they wanted and they then posted the results guerrilla style all over New York. I love the fresh angle they took and the results are alive and random and all sorts of other good things (see for yourself here). They sent me a few pieces to style my own way for their online DIY gallery and Colin and I shot them around our place on a lazy warm day last month. The fuzzy Fair Isle cardigan was paired with my favorite almost head-sized mug on the kitchen counter and the hat with an old vintage shirt and a lit up sky. Hope you like.