Fashion Time   +  sponsors

[SPONSOR] - TRINITY STYLES ONLINE FASHION RETAIL STORE
Mood [Blah]
Currently Playing [None]
Fur shoulder striped top courtesy of Trinity, H&M belt, AA leggings, vintage boots

Trinity is an online store originally based on facebook. Established in 2008, they are one of the largest online stores in British Columbia on facebook. To expand their business, they have begun to move onto a fully functional shopping cart to meet the needs of more customers online. At Trinity, they strive to provide you with quality products at the most attractive prices.Their products are all unique in nature and you won't have to worry about looking just like everyone else when you're at the mall. Trinity is located in Richmond, British Columbia and ship worldwide. All product photos are actual photos either shot by us or provided by the company. The worry of receiving something that looks completely different is eliminated when you are shopping here with them.The package arrived to me within a week (4 business days to be exact) after dispatch from British Columbia. It's so good to finally have an online store that's located in Canada, which means that shipping will be extremely fast. There was no custom or taxes from the site so I was able the receive the package with ease. This is amazing news for my local Canadian shoppers :) The packaging was also really cute with a little bow on the bag. Also, the prices on this site is extremely affordable with most items ranging from $10 CAD to $30 CAD.

They had send me this amazing top for review purchases, which means that I do not monetary compensation for it. Everything I say about this item are of my 100% opinion as always. The top was exactly the same as the photo on their website, which makes me very happy. I hate when something I buy online looks completely different from the actual product.

The only downside that I see with the site is that they do not have a lot of items to choose from nor do they have large quantities of items. However, since their items are really cheap to begin with, I tend to not mind that they have a small variety as long as the pieces are very unique! And all the items from Trinity are definitely UNIQUE, like this top that they had send me. *Note: They have just informed me that they will be getting TONS of new items this week as they are currently still low on selection/stock due to Chinese New Year holidays. So be sure to check back the website at the end of this week :)

But overall, I am super pleased with the quality of the shirt and this online store. It's definitely not a shirt that's made out of cheap materials. Even the fur is really good quality and even after wash, none of the fur had came off. You can tell from the detailed photos that I have included of the shirt below. I think it's really cute that the top has a little fur shawl kinda thing on it. I have never seen a top like that until now and I'm super excited to add this shirt to my collection :)

Just another note: I often get asked about where did I get my earmuffs from and I thought I would let you guys know that Trinity has the really large earmuffs on sale as well! You can find it here! They are currently in stock and on sale for only $20 CAD :) Hurry up and get yours now before the winter is over! ^^ Another one of my favourite item is the Bandage legging! I really do want to get a pair for myself :)

Trinity Styles have extremely friendly customer service and they are very prompt with their email. They were also nice enough to have included an extra gift for me in the package. This is the earring that was included, it's so cute and perfect for everyday wear. I'm not sure if it's a real Swarovski element, but it sure sparkles a lot in the light :)
Please check out their online store when you get the chance by clicking the link below! ^^


TRINITY FASHION


PS, don't forget to enter my Dior, Sigma, Melliesh, Skin79 giveaway which ends March 9. Follow the link on the side bar!