Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Lovin' Linkful
Here is my second helping of the Lovin' Linkful - and unlike revenge, it's a dish best served hot! Again it's a random assortment of links that I love from all over the web - mostly style-related, but très random:

I wonder if Miley knows that dream catchers don't work if they're tattooed on your ribcage. (Daily Mail)

Style tips from one of the most awesome Brits alive. And my love affair with Bill Nighy continues. (Guardian)

Hey America! Still bummed that there are two more years until the next presidential election? Well turn that frown upside down because there's a poll open that's just as important as deciding the leader of the free world: Should Barbie take Ken back? I vote no. (Barbie and Ken

I love this Black Swan party game. As they put it, "white swans have technique but black swans have essential style. The white swan is the brain, the black swan is the crotch." They've put together a really solid list, but can you think of any WS/BS combos of your own? (Marianne is the white swan, and Anita is the black swan, perhaps?) (This Recording)

Take a much-needed two minute time out with this awesome new site. (Do Nothing For 2 Minutes)

This article makes me feel quite inept because things that people do when they're out-of-their-minds high is stuff that I can't even begin to make sense of when I'm stone cold sober. (Cracked)

What I learned from Anna Wintour. Well, not me personally... more the universal 'I'. (Huffington Post)

I'm taking in-depth notes about how to befriend my U.K. counterparts - it will certainly come in handy next spring! (Anyone in London want to be my friend?)  (The Frisky)

And just in time for New York Fashion Week ... How to sneak into a fashion show. (Time Out New York)

This is one of my favorite sites - it has fabulous, high-quality scans of vintage magazines. Youthquakers loves to share the wealth, and don't bog down their images with pesky watermarks. Truly a delight to check out. (Ciao Vogue)

This might be helpful for a lot of us out there: the Guide to Being a Groupie. (Nerve)

I'm having a strange obsession with slang from decades past, so I'm loving this article of turn-of-the-century terms. Victorian words just roll off the quail-pipe! (Mooky Chick)