Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Lovin' Linkful
I'm such an internet vulture - I roam around on the web for hours and hours looking for ... well, I'm never actually sure what I'm looking for. As a result of my dedicated "research," I come across websites, articles, links galore that I usually just bookmark and go back and creep on at a later date. Well, in an effort to be less shady, I decided to share the e-wealth that I've garnered. Hopefully this can be a weekly thing, but here is "The Lovin' Linkful." And yes, I am ripping off the Lovin' Spoonful - because I am that pop culturally relevant.

Check out this funny website about the most bangable dudes throughout history, complete with mathematical reasoning (PIE CHARTS!) behind their hotness - the website's creator is obviously a girl after my own heart. (Bangable Dudes in History)

I already am in love with the Christian Lacroix-inspired reimagining of Sleeping Beauty. Buy this book and then squee about all the future fashion fairy tales that Camilla Morton is writing. (Harper Collins)

As part of her tour de force attempt to make herself seem more down-to-earth, Gwyneth Paltrow revealed that she buys a lot her of beauty products at pharmacies. Exclusive Parisian pharmacies stocked with expensive oils, naturally. What, did you think homegirl shopped at CVS? (Goop)

Jenna Lyons. Love her. Want to be her. Get to meet her on Tuesday at the FABB Conference. Eeek! (Huffington Post)

Check out the "Mark by Mark Zuckerberg" collection. Make your parents feel super groovy and in-the-know and send it to them. But make sure they realize it's a joke. (Mark by Mark Zuckerberg)

Apparently, I'm on a dead person kick today, because I am really diggin' this tumblr. (letters to dead people)

"Supermarket?! I don't go to the supermarket! I'd rather buy clothes." Reason #362 why Anna Dello Russo and I are soulmates. (Vogue UK)

Seven easy resolutions that you can actually keep. No excuses. (Glamour)

Excuse the fact that I never thought Jane Eyre was the best book ever. If I was Jane, I would never have stuck with Rochester and his one-armed douchebaggery. (The Hairpin)

Do yourself a favor and become as obsessed with this website (and its super lovely creator, Michelle) as I am. (Beauty Editor)

It's no secret my desire to live inside of a Sofia Coppola movie. Until that time comes, Meaghan Antoinette's très chic tumblr gets me through. (Let Them Eat Cake)

My good friend Emilie sent this to me - fill out your very own Proust Questionnaire and see which famous figures from years past share your same fears and vices. (Vanity Fair)

Okay - what do you guys think? Hope you enjoyed it / did not already know all of these sites before.

A million x's and o's,
Alexis