Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

ellegirl japan



In the latest issue of ElleGirl Japan - I styled a bunch of Japanese brands with my own clothes. Here I'm wearing a Dresscamp blouse, GVGV bracelet and charms, Jessica Simpson hat, 3.1 Phillip Lim quilted leather shorts, and a vintage necklace. Rings by Pamela Love, Iosselliani, and my collaboration with Dannijo and Tobi. The shoot was so much fun and I have a much better idea of what brands to look out for in Tokyo because of it. And learned that GVGV needs to be a bigger part of my life..I posted their double wrap belt in December and am still looking to get my hands on it. Special thanks to photographer Mari Sarai and Yukiko and Takako at ElleGirl! I'm actually off to Tokyo again tomorrow for a few days..bear with me while I sort through my New York and Milan photos!