Fashion Time   +  outfits

EVERYONE NEEDS COMPASSION
Mood [Cheerful]
Currently Playing [Thu Thuy - Think of You]
DIY H&M shirt, H&M bracelets, from Hong Kong floral harem pants & booties, from Japan hat, Mother's necklace

To all my fashion readers, I'm sorry for the lack of outfit posts for the past few days. I've been so caught up in school and work that I simply just throw the first thing that I see. You know when you get those days when you don't feel like dressing up? (Yes, though rare but I do get those days too) Well, I felt like that for the past 5 to 6 days. I've been so unmotivated and uninspired with fashion and thus, my outfits reflected this. But this is nothing that a little shopping can't fix ;)

On another note, the winner of my one year giveaway will be announced later today! I promise I'll get through all the entries by tonight! Gomennasai for taking so long! ^^