Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

I'M SCARED AND EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME
Mood [Tired]
Currently Playing [Pink - Perfect]

I announced this news on my twitter yesterday and I didn't get the chance to announce it on my blog until today. I have quit my part time job at the real estate office and I have officially accepted a teaching internship through my university in Nanjing, China for 13 weeks in the summer. (I was getting really sick and tired of the real estate job anyways). I will be teaching English to students between the ages of 12-15 at the Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange. I'll be prepping students who are preparing for studies aboard. My position description is "The intern's main job is to help teaching affair of Jiangsu College for International Education by JESIE. The interns will have a chance to teach Chinese students who are preparing for study abroad". I have to work 7 hours/day and work 5 days a week.

Am I scared to be alone for 3 months....YEAH! It's not my first time in China, I've been to GuangXi and Shenzhen before but it will be the first time that I'm there by myself. It's an once in a lifetime experience but I'm still scared! I better sharpen my Mandarin before going or else I won't be able to communicate, which means more karaoke?! HAHA! I'll also need to take care of all my daily needs by myself, which means I have to cook, clean, wash my clothes and everything else =/ I will be traveling to Hong Kong first before going directly to Nanjing from there. I still haven't booked my tickets to Nanjing nor have I booked the hotels yet. The next month is going to be super busy with planning and preparing for this trip.

I really hope I'll have the time to keep this blog alive during the summer. I will take my tripod with me so hopefully I'll still be able to do outfit posts. Since JL won't be with me, he won't be able to help my take photos :( I'll definitely make him take plenty of photos for me when we are in Hong Kong! However, reviews and blog sales may have to wait until I come back. But I promise I will still try my very best to do reviews! Hopefully I'll be able to try some new makeup when I get to Hong Kong and China.

If anyone has been to Nanjing before, please let me know your travel experience! :) I'm reading up on some travel blogs on Nanjing and they said that there's Walmart, Watson's, H&M, Mango and Zara there? Is that true?