Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

lafayette park



(vintage faux fur coat and tshirt, BCBGeneration wide legged trousers, Prada heels)

I got to meet up with the beautiful Joyce Azria, otherwise known as the creative director of BCBGeneration, last week. How much I love all of Max Azria's brands translated into almost dying of nervousness on the way to the BCBG headquarters (when I wasn't distracted by getting lost and ending up at a "cutting and fusing facility" oops) but that melted away when Joyce turned out to be the most likeable person, ever. We talked sheer things, marching band hats, and egg-shaped thrones, I got a tour of a good part of the massive building, we spied on Lubov in a meeting, and she sent me off with some fun pieces to play with. These beautiful trousers included. I'm obsessed with this exaggerated wide leg right now and the slits on the legs are the perfect extra detail to make them special. Ended up with sort of an updated '60s groupie look here, shot at the daisy-covered but freezing Lafayette Park in San Francisco.